Sunday, June 14, 2009

9303 WSMI notebook

The Aspire 9303WSMI notebook laptop is a top chart laptop computer on the table of Acer laptops. They have many different models, based on what you desire. You can go for the cheap and less features model, or you can go for the expensive and fully loaded models. But then you should know what you want in a laptop computer before you go out there to purchase it.

Aspire 9303WSMI notebook pc
Aspire 9303WSMI notebook pc

The Acer Aspire 9303WSMI is a very strong laptop computer having many features ranging from multimedia to security features. In this laptop notebook, you can get a very outstanding hardware and many others. But i don't want to be the one to explain them to you. You will be reading the comments of those tht have used the Acer Aspire 9303WSMI.

acer aspire 9303wsmi laptop
acer aspire 9303wsmi laptop

- When i first met my first love, that is my Aspire 9303WSMI, i knew we were meant for each other. Nothing can separate us. I fell in love instantly with this laptop, and i am happy it hasn't broke my heart yet, and i hope it won't.
I saw its hardware features such as the hard drive of 160GB, and RAM of 2GB. Whew! that was very ok for me, in that i wouldn't need to find a space to save my files, and store up my informations and programs. Also the RAM was moving at a very faster rate than the Toshiba i used last.

acer 9303WSMI
acer 9303WSMI

The truth is i love this laptop notebook, and there is nothing that will make me turn my back on it. Infact, it was really my true love.

acer aspire 9303wsmi side view
acer aspire 9303wsmi side view

- When i go shopping for a laptop computer, i concentrate without letting my emotions take over me. This is because when you see very good designs and features, you are likely to be carried away, and that simply will affect which laptop PC i will buy.

Aspire 9303WSMI photo gallery
Aspire 9303WSMI photo gallery

I focused ad i discovered that not everything that glitters are gold, it might have all the features that the world wants, but i was determined to buy a laptop with a good gaming capability, but unfortunately, the Acer Aspire 9303WSMI was not among them.

acer 9303WSMI Accessories
acer 9303WSMI Accessories

But this laptop notebook has many wonderful features such as good processor of AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-52, which also a very strong and powerful processor.
Amazingly, it liked the 17-inch Widescreen TFT display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 900, which is not bad at all. Also consider its Windows Vista Home Premium, isn't that sweet.

acer 9303WSMI Notebook Charger
acer 9303WSMI Notebook Charger

All these mentioned features are to keep you in touch with a good use of your laptop notebook, so i wish you a happy use.

No comments: